GIGI AND JULIA'S FAVORITES
Click on the pictures to be taken directly to the products.
Links are also listed below.
1. We love all things Barefoot Dreams - These socks are AHHHHHHHMAAAAZZZZZINNNNGGG!! You can lounge in this bathrobe on cold mornings! You can't go wrong with the "In the Wild" throw blanket or the Cozy Chic Lit Weekend Wrap
2. Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave - Who doesn't want a little decorating advice from the queen of #shiplap Joanna Gaines. Joanna helps you create a home that reflects your personality.
3. Sam Edelman Women's Hadlee Pump - It doesn't get much more kick ass than these pumps. Perfect to add to your wardrobe and comfortable too.
4. Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle with Aeroccino Milk Frother by Breville - Stephen is OBSESSED with this. I don’t drink coffee, but according to Stephen it is the BEST coffee ever. He has one at home and at work. It also doesn’t hurt that the handsome George Clooney is the spokesperson!
5. Love Your Melon - Love this for the winter months. So many styles, but this is one my favorites.
6. UGG Women’s Ansley Moccasin - These are so comfortable, and easy. One little tip — they are great to keep in the garage when you get new ones, so that you have outdoor shoes/slippers to walk around the neighborhood. And they keep your feet WARM!!
7. Amazon Echo Dot - another great stocking stuffer! Links to your other Amazon products or stands alone. We just ordered paper towels by saying, “Alex, order Bounty paper towels.” All we had to do was open Amazon app, hit “BUY” and two days later, they appeared. Isn’t technology grand?!
8. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer - this is on the TOP of my wish list. What is happening to me? iRobot Roomba now, and now a hair dryer? It used to be anything from Tiffany & Co, and now it’s household appliances!!
9. Leather Handbags with Bracelet Handle Crossbody Bag - This super cute and reasonably priced crossbody bag is perfect for any lady on your list whether it's your niece, daughter, sister or just a treat for yourself.
10. Becoming - This memoir by First Lady Michelle Obama is next on my reading list. It's waiting for me on my night stand and I CANNOT wait to start reading.
11. Gibson Cozy Twist Front Pullover - I love this pullover. It is so soft and comfortable and super versatile. You could literally wear this to bed or to work!
12. Jaybird RUN True Wireless Headphones - a MUST HAVE for the fitness fan in your life. Stephen doesn’t workout without them!
13. Women's Kendra Scott Elle Filigree Drop Earrings - These classic Kendra Scott earrings will be a hit for any lady on your list. Dudes...this is a no brainer if you are looking for a gift for that special someone.
14. MacKenzie Childs Teapot - this is a STAPLE piece for any kitchen. While it may not seem like the sexiest of gifts, your lady will LOVE this one!
15. Nest Cam Outdoor Security Camera 2 pack - Mike loves our nest cam. We have three!
17. Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, and Baking Biscuits - Reese shares deeply personal stories about her life in the South and offers up her best advice on entertaining and life in general (yes, there's even a detailed description on how to hot roller your hair, Reese Witherspoon style!). It contains nearly 50 recipes, making it the perfect book to buy for yourself, and also a friend.
18. Fast Wireless Charger - You guys, this is perfect to put on a nightstand, at the office, sleep and simple, and compatible with iPhone Xs MAX/XR/XS/X/8/8 Plus, with HyperAir, 10W Compatible Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S7 & Note 8 and All Devices (QC 3.0 Adapter Included)
19. Chloe 'Medium Marcie' Leather Satchel - I've been eyeing this beauty up for a while and now it's finally mine (good job Mike). It's a classic and a great everyday bag!
20. Free People Softly Structured Knit Tunic - This tunic is a must have for winter. I was on the fence about buying this one because it isn't usually a style a gravitate to but I'm so glad I tried it because I love it.
21. OnTheRocks - Crystal-Clear Ice Cube Maker - Recommended by the none other that Mike the Ice Man. This is the only ice cube maker Mike will use. Remember the cubes he made for the Girard's holiday party, this is what he used.
22. Anastasia Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz and Brow Kit - The brow professional in Nashville used these to get my eyebrows back in shape. I use the brow wiz every day to fill in a few bare spots and the brow kit to make sure by brows stay in shape. Both come in multiple shades.
23. Cravings: Hungry for More - Chrissy Teigen is known as many things—cover model, television personality, star of Instagram and Twitter—but her real passion is food. This book is like Chrissy’s new edible diary: recipes for quick-as-a-snap meals; recipes for lighter, brighter, healthier-ish living; and recipes that you're going to love.
24. Marble Round Pedestal Stand - I use this all of the time. You can serve cheese, small appetizers, or use it to give a lift to something you love, like a small plant.
25. Be Kind Mug by Ellen Degeneres - I have an older version of Ellen's mug, and that year I sent them to all of the people that love Ellen as much as me! They were so excited, it's such a cute gift, and the messaging is SPOT ON!
26. Marble Pedestal - this is displayed every day in my kitchen. This is so versatile, and can be used easily with any decor or for serving. Great find!
#echodot #MichelleObama #becoming #loveyourmelon #dysonhair #freepeople #Anastasiabeverlyhills #Cravings #ChrissyTeigen #ontherocks #chloe #Whiskeyinateacup #reesewitherspoon #revisionskincare #revision #blackmask #livingwithlandyn #landynloves #thenest #Mackenziechilds #thespoiledhomemademedoit #kendrascott #teapot #ugg #nespresso #jaybirdrun #homebody #joannagaines #Barefootdreams #samedelman #sapphireandmain #williamssonoma #marbledecor #marble #ellendegeneres #theellenshow #mudpie #amazon #jeannine #julia