Who isn't always trying to keep their jewelry sparkly and looking its best? We've tried all the tools and cleaners out there then we found Landyn's bling wash!
Want this exact look? We are working on it!!
Landyn is a Nashville based personal blogger that we LOVE! If you haven't checked out her instagram @livingwithlandyn or her webpage www.livingwithlandyn.com go do it.
We both use Landyn's simple easy recipe to keep out diamonds beautiful. The best part...you probably have everything you need under your sink right now to clean your bling Landyn style!!!
(1) Get a microwave safe container, preferably one with a lid that you can store under your sink and pull out whenever you want to clean your jewelry, and fill it with about half a cup or so of Windex or any other glass cleaner.
(2) Add a few drops of dish soap like Dawn and stir.
(3) Put the solution in the microwave for 45 seconds to a minute. Be CAREFUL when you take out the container it will be hot and you can get burned.
(4) Drop in your diamond, gold or platinum jewelry and let it sit for at least 10 minutes. You can leave them for as long as you like, even overnight.
(5) Carefully remove your jewelry and gently scrub with a used soft bristle toothbrush to loosen any other dirt.
(6) Place your jewelry back in the solution one more time for 10 minutes or so.
(7) Remove your jewelry, use the toothbrush to scrub one more time, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
And Ta Da...sparkles like new!
Try it! You're gonna love it!
** WARNING **
Be careful when removing solution from the microwave. It is very hot (sometimes bubbly) and will chemically burn your hands!