Here it is...our last minute gift guide with all of our favorites.
We're in the home stretch. Christmas is right around the corner. Who's left on your list?
We've put together Gigi and Julia's Last Minute Favorites so you can finish all your shopping in a snap with time to spare!
All of these things we LOVE, want for ourselves or have purchased for someone on our own lists.
Let's get it DONE!
Click on the information and links below or visit www.sapphireandmain.com
1. We love all things Barefoot Dreams - These socks are AHHHHHMAAAAZZZZZINNNNGGG!! Great stocking stuffers! You can lounge in this bathrobe on Christmas morning while all of the kiddos open their gifts from Santa (I'll be wearing mine)! You can't go wrong with the "In the Wild" throw blanket or the Cozy Chic Lit Weekend Wrap
2. Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave - Who doesn't want a little decorating advice from the queen of #shiplap Joanna Gaines. Joanna helps you create a home that reflects your personality.
3. Sam Edelman Women's Hadlee Pump - It doesn't get much more kick ass than these pumps. Perfect to add to your holiday wardrobe and comfortable too.
4. Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle with Aeroccino Milk Frother by Breville - Stephen is OBSESSED with this. I don’t drink coffee, but according to Stephen it is the BEST coffee ever. He has one at home and at work. It also doesn’t hurt that the handsome George Clooney is the spokesperson!
5. Love Your Melon - Love this for the winter months. So many styles, but this is one my favorites.
6. UGG Women’s Ansley Moccasin - These are so comfortable, and easy. One little tip — they are great to keep in the garage when you get new ones, so that you have outdoor shoes/slippers to walk around the neighborhood. And they keep your feet WARM!!
7. Amazon Echo Dot - another great stocking stuffer! Links to your other Amazon products or stands alone. We just ordered paper towels by saying, “Alex, order Bounty paper towels.” All we had to do was open Amazon app, hit “BUY” and two days later, they appeared. Isn’t technology grand?!
8. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer - this is on the TOP of my wish list this year. What is happening to me? iRobot Roomba last year, and a hair dryer this year? It used to be anything from Tiffany & Co, and now it’s household appliances!!
9. Leather Handbags with Bracelet Handle Crossbody Bag - This super cute and reasonably priced crossbody bag is perfect for any lady on your list whether it's your niece, daughter, sister or just a treat for yourself.
10. Becoming - This memoir by First Lady Michelle Obama is next on my reading list. It's waiting for me on my night stand and I CANNOT wait to start reading.
11. Gibson Cozy Twist Front Pullover - I love this pullover. It is so soft and comfortable and super versatile. You could literally wear this to bed or to work!
12. Jaybird RUN True Wireless Headphones - a MUST HAVE for the fitness fan in your life. Stephen doesn’t workout without them!
13. Women's Kendra Scott Elle Filigree Drop Earrings - These classic Kendra Scott earrings will be a hit for any lady on your list. Dudes...this is a no brainer if you are still looking for a gift for that special someone.
14. MacKenzie Childs Teapot - this is a STAPLE piece for any kitchen. While it may not seem like the sexiest of gifts, your lady will LOVE this one!
15. Nest Cam Outdoor Security Camera 2 pack - Mike loves our nest cam. We have one that monitors our driveway and I think Mike might be getting a few more this Christmas.
16. Revision Skincare Black Mask - Our girl Landyn from www.livingwithlandyn.com recommended this and I love it. I'm so glad I tried this one now I won't give it up.
17. Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, and Baking Biscuits - Reese shares deeply personal stories about her life in the South and offers up her best advice on entertaining and life in general (yes, there's even a detailed description on how to hot roller your hair, Reese Witherspoon style!). It contains nearly 50 recipes, making it the perfect book to buy for yourself, and also a friend.
18. Fast Wireless Charger - You guys, this is perfect to put on a nightstand, at the office, sleep and simple, and compatible with iPhone Xs MAX/XR/XS/X/8/8 Plus, with HyperAir, 10W Compatible Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S7 & Note 8 and All Devices (QC 3.0 Adapter Included)
19. Chloe 'Medium Marcie' Leather Satchel - I've been eyeing this beauty up for a while now. It's a classic and I'm hoping it might be under my tree this Christmas hint hint!!
20. Free People Softly Structured Knit Tunic - This tunic is a must have for winter. I was on the fence about buying this one because it isn't usually a style a gravitate to but I'm so gladI tried it because I love it.
21. OnTheRocks - Crystal-Clear Ice Cube Maker - Recommended by the none other that Mike the Ice Man. This is the only ice cube maker Mike will use. Remember the cubes he made for the Girard's holiday party, this is what he used. If you have a bourbon drinker on your list this is a must have.
22. Anastasia Beverly Hills - Brow Wiz and Brow Kit - The brow professional in Nashville used these to get my eyebrows back in shape. I use the brow wiz every day to fill in a few bare spots and the brow kit to make sure by brows stay in shape. Both come in multiple shades.
23. Cravings: Hungry for More - Chrissy Teigen is known as many things—cover model, television personality, star of Instagram and Twitter—but her real passion is food. This book is like Chrissy’s new edible diary: recipes for quick-as-a-snap meals; recipes for lighter, brighter, healthier-ish living; and recipes that you're going to love.
#giftguide #holidaygiftguide #lastminuteshopper #gettingitdone #christmas2018 #echodot #MichelleObama #becoming #loveyourmelon #dysonhair #freepeople #Anastasiabeverlyhills #Cravings #ChrissyTeigen #ontherocks #chloe #Whiskeyinateacup #reesewitherspoon #revisionskincare #revision #blackmask #livingwithlandyn #landynloves #thenest #Mackenziechilds #thespoiledhomemademedoit #kendrascott #teapot #ugg #nespresso #jaybirdrun #homebody #joannagaines #Barefootdreams #samedelman #sapphireandmain #jeannine #julia #lastminutegifts #holidaygiftguide2018