Top o' the mornin to ya!
Day 1 in the books and from the looks of it, you all did an awesome job! Congratulations!
Today, we move on to the second day of homeschooling, and it's time to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! We have a history lesson AND an art project.
DAY 2 • LESSON 2
Legend says that each leaf of the clover has a meaning: Hope, Faith, Love and Luck
Did you know?
1. St. Patrick’s Day is an Irish national holiday with banks, stores, and businesses closing for the day.
2. The first St. Patrick’s Day celebration in the United States was held in Boston (1737).
3. The color of St. Patrick’s Day was originally blue.
• Pick a shamrock to color. Click here to PRINT!
• Tell us a fun fact about St. Patrick's Day! Stephen can't wait to learn from YOU!
Either send to us through Facebook or Instagram, or shoot us an email at email@example.com. Enjoy your day!!